About Me

My photo
I am a super mommy and a loving wife. I enjoy blogging about my life. People say I don't look like my age as in I look way too young like 18? I enjoy every single moment. The good, the bad, the ugly, the inspiring, the not-so-glamorous moments and I THANK GOD I got through it all.

Wednesday 2 May 2012

My Very First OLIVA forte

Have your heard about OLIVA forte? What is OLIVA forte?
OLIVA forte is a unique, natural health supplement containing HIDROX®, a standardized freeze dried blend of organic olive juice.
OLIVA forte has four different product ranges.
  • OLIVA forte™ essence - multi-action biophenol supplement featuring anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, anti-ageing, anti-bacterial and anti-UV damage properties. Enhancer to other consumed supplements depending on an individual's lifestyle needs;
  • OLIVA forte™ easeflex - HIDROX® + Glucosamine to reduce joint pain inflammation, swelling and stiffness for a more active lifestyle;
  • OLIVA forte™ enchant - HIDROX® + Alpha Lipoic Acid to look and feel younger with admirable radiant, flawless skin.
After reading about OLIVA forte from Guardian magazine, I was so overwhelmed by the products. After having 3 childrens, I am very particular of my health and especially regarding skin aging concerns. Be it because of my body or face. It's better for me to prevent aging now and take care of my health than later years to come and it's already too late for that. Now in Singapore with the humid weather, my skin also becomes loose, wrinkled, uneven skin tone, thin and transparent skin and my nail plate thins, the half moons disappear. I still breastfed my 2 year old boy and my 4 months old baby which I really believe in natural products and natural product is safe. Since I am a mother and a housewife, OLIVA can help me improve my joint health, brain and immune function and not to forget I still want to look attractive and stay active.

Of course, I don't only want to depend on cosmetics just look beautiful but I love seeing myself having that natural beauty inside and out. After all I am a mother and wife and I need to keep my standard.

MY VERY FIRST BOX OF OLIVA forte essence. 60 capsules. $85 per box.

How professional and so secure the packaging is. Even the box itself they have serial no and pin no for you to verify the product authenticity.

I intend to take today because it is the brand new month and I take 1 capsule every morning but you can take 1-2 capsule per day.


Actually I have the feeling that I thought I couldn't swallow this capsule. I have always been afraid of capsule especially the one that is big and oil soft capsule. When I was a kid, I love cod liver oil capsule and I will bite it and eat it like as if I was eating candies. I was very delighted that it was easy swallowing and doesn't have the unpleasant after taste like you know when the capsule melt in the mouth like paracetamol.
You can also check OLIVA forte Facebook and Website
OLIVA forte is having a facebook promotion so check the deals now. Share with you more on my journey with OLIVA forte essence.


No comments:

Post a Comment