About Me

My photo
I am a super mommy and a loving wife. I enjoy blogging about my life. People say I don't look like my age as in I look way too young like 18? I enjoy every single moment. The good, the bad, the ugly, the inspiring, the not-so-glamorous moments and I THANK GOD I got through it all.

Saturday 25 February 2012

Maternity & Newborn Photoshoot

It was such an amazing experience to have the oppurtunity to do the Maternity and Newborn Photoshoot. My photographer is such a talented, professional and his work just speak for itself. His name is Hart, his company name is Tomato Photo. His greatest creation in working with newborn, kids, family and maternity just beyond this world. I just love working with him. He is such a perfectionist and that's how he succeed to become a great photographer.


When I was pregnant I was asked to do the shoot at 33 weeks onwards, and there is this time I told Hart that I wanted to do the maternity photoshoot after the New Year but Hart told me that just stick to the date that we had already scheduled, and GUESS WHAT! BOOMZ!! I had given birth to Baby Erron Luth at 35 weeks which my due was 31 January 2012 but Baby Erron wanted to celebrate New Year so was born on 30 December 2011. Hoping for a Dragon Baby!! Gosh! If I had wanting to have the photoshoot later I guess I can't have the maternity photoshoot. Maternity photoshoot is much more memoriable and the feeling or atmospehere is much more calm and you feel that you are blessed to have your very own child.




I bought this Dorothy Perkins Jersey Wrap Dress from Marina Square. Specially for the Maternity Photoshoot. The dress works so amazing that I could even wear it even when I am not preggy.



I have been wanting to do this if I were ever to get pregnant and I now I had.



Whenever I am pregnant, I had no mood to shop for clothes, shoes or lingeries all
I WANT IS FOOD!
I recommend all the pregnant women that if you want to shop for lingeries shop at MOTHERCARE. They have alot of design which you feel beautiful. I LOVE LACE!



I have been looking at all my photos almost everyday same goes to my wedding photos, the newborn photos and all my kids photos.

The most unforgettable part is the day when I had my contarction which I didn't know I was going for labour. The day when my child is about to arrive to this wonderful God creation. I could still remember that I had my contraction at around 12.30 midnight, 30 December 2012. That very day, I went out shopping, had our dinner at MacDonald's, play with my 2 munchkins and did the house chores as per normal and at that very night when I sent my kids to bed the pain suddenly appears. I waited until 3.30am and I woke my mom up first and I told her about my pain and my mom told me to get ready to go to KKH, but I didn't want to as I am not ready, but end up I woke my husband up and we straight away go to KKH. I was hoping that this time delivery I want to look good when I am at the delivery suit and I wish I could put on my make up, but I WAS WRONG!


Mommy Nurul and Newborn Baby Erron Luth.



Premature Baby Erron Luth is one healthy baby boy.





BORN: 30 DECEMBER 2011
AT 7.30 AM
WEIGH AT 2188 GMS 42 CM TALL

After a few days old I had my Baby Erron do his newborn photoshoot with Hart. Get to do photoshoot with him again!!! Wohooo!!! I am all excited but this time I'm bringing my husband along. So it's more of a Daddy and Son.

















A LOVELY PICTURE OF US






BABY ERRON LUTH GRABBING TO HIS MOMMY'S THUMB.








SLEEPING AS IF HE IS STILL INSIDE HIS MOMMY'S WOMB.






PICTURE OF US 3


SEEMS LIKE I AM NOT TOO CONFIDENCE CARRYING MY NEWBORN BABY.



Now he is coming to 2 months old and he already wear his diaper size M. That makes him a healthy baby boy. He grow up to very qucikly that I will going to miss him as a baby very soon. For my other 2 munchkins Eva Nurina and Ervan Rafel I already missed the times when there were a baby, but I am looking forward for their journey in becoming a good girl and and a good boy.

I LOVE MY 3 AND ONLY KIDS!

Lots of love,

Nurul
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment