About Me

My photo
I am a super mommy and a loving wife. I enjoy blogging about my life. People say I don't look like my age as in I look way too young like 18? I enjoy every single moment. The good, the bad, the ugly, the inspiring, the not-so-glamorous moments and I THANK GOD I got through it all.

Friday 24 February 2012

Say Hello to Her's

It's 1.27am and I have decided to make a new blog. I already had one blog which I'm using is Tumblr. I was 50/50 deciding to delete permanently or just to carry on with it? I thought of starting a new fresh blog. A new beginning, for me to blog. So what I have decided is to just keep my Tumblr blog for sweet memories.


I am a mother of 3 to my precious babies.


Eva Nurina is 3 years old.

Ervan Rafel is 2 years old.

Erron Luth is jus a month old.

Me and my dearest husband

I am blessed to have such a loving family. I am a house mommy which it means by housewife or SAHM (Stay At Home Mom) I was thinking of house bunny and suddenly my mind popped up and I was like okay I shall name house mommy. Motherhood is one interesting for me. It really teaches me a lot about life and I shall say that it changes me 101%. I like the way my life is right now. Everything is just perfect.

I think I shall go to bed now, need to wake up early in the morning for my Baby Erron appointment at KKH. I need a good sleep. Nitey Night everyone.

Love Always,
Nurul
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment