About Me

My photo
I am a super mommy and a loving wife. I enjoy blogging about my life. People say I don't look like my age as in I look way too young like 18? I enjoy every single moment. The good, the bad, the ugly, the inspiring, the not-so-glamorous moments and I THANK GOD I got through it all.

Monday 16 April 2012

FAB LAVENDER

My child Ervan, vomited at the bedsheet. YES! VOMITED! and he vomits like a Merlion. The smells just rise and I need to quickly give it a wash. With just one wash using Fab Lavender my bedsheet smells superly lavender. It's just calm me down with that aroma scent. My bedsheet didn't leave any stain and usually I will washed it 2 times to get that scent sometimes there are still stains but that was before. Now, with Fab Lavender it is so much easier for me to do my laundry.

You know with baby vomits and not to forget breastmilk odors? It really hard to get rid of the smell and the stains. Luckily with the freshness of Lavender it can really remove the smell of it. Now I need not to worry about the milk odor on my clothes. Last time when washing my clothes with other clothes together, every single clothes smells of milk odor and it's not a nice one to smell at.

Thanks to Fab it made every washing easier and the leaving the lavender scent in every clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment