About Me

My photo
I am a super mommy and a loving wife. I enjoy blogging about my life. People say I don't look like my age as in I look way too young like 18? I enjoy every single moment. The good, the bad, the ugly, the inspiring, the not-so-glamorous moments and I THANK GOD I got through it all.

Wednesday 11 April 2012

Cornetto Enigma!

Who doesn't know of Ice Cream Cornetto right? I bet everyone must have seen Cornetto's advertisement on the TV or even at movie theater where they will show advertisement just before the movie start. Have YOU ever heard or tried of CORNETTO ENIGMA??

HERE IT IS CORNETTO ENIGMA! Sounds so luxury.

TAKE A PEEK WHAT'S INSIDE CORNETTO ENIGMA!

Cornetto Enigma Raspvan
An enchanting, tangy raspberry sauce,filled with pieces of dark indulgent chocolate, enfolded by the finest vanilla and raspberry ice cream.

Cornetto Enigma Nociola
A smooth gianduja sauce, filled with delicious chocolate and crunchy nut pieces enfolded by premium hazelnut and chocolate ice cream.

Now you can have Cornetto Enigma as gifts. It is unique, fun, and loved by all! They're perfect for all ages and all place.

WONDERING WHAT IS ENIGMA?

Enigma- Ice Cream, with a Soft, Rich Inside!

I'm at Unilever for Cornetto. The office is like damn awesome! The place is like SOHO.

What a nice way to start. I actually could eat all of that especially the brownies, but I didnt take a photo of it.

I was given this. Yes! Absolutely Ice cream do makes me happy!!

Did I just heard you said, it must be ice cream inside it?



Yes!! You are right! A bag full of Cornetto's Enigma! I already ate a few cones!!

Scrumdiddlyumtious!!

Cornetto is all about love. Confess your love to that special someone by giving or sharing with that person with Cornetto. It is actually a fun romantic sort of way. I don't mind my husband giving me a bouquet of Cornetto's ice cream. It is much more interesting and worth every penny right?

Many people have been wondering can they have the Cornetto Bear?

NO WORRIES! NOW HERE IS YOUR CHANCE!

See the heart there, it can light up! It can also make it into a bag! See how cute and wonderful this Cornetto Bear is!!!

Cornetto Bear Giveaway

  • All you have to do is submit a fun and loving photo with a short description.

  • Tell me what is your favourite Cornetto Ice Cream range and Why?

Submit to this following details.

Email: siti-nurul-hudah@live.com

Subject: Cornetto Bear Giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment