About Me

My photo
I am a super mommy and a loving wife. I enjoy blogging about my life. People say I don't look like my age as in I look way too young like 18? I enjoy every single moment. The good, the bad, the ugly, the inspiring, the not-so-glamorous moments and I THANK GOD I got through it all.

Saturday 7 April 2012

Cornetto Love Machine

Hey people! Guess what! Cornetto built a LOVE MACHINE! YES! That's right! "CORNETTO LOVE MACHINE!" Sounds interesting right. Now this is the time where YOU can become a MATCHMAKER and match make your friends who are single or who you think is compatible with each other!


Where can you find this Cornetto Love Machine?
Find them at Cornetto Facebook Page HERE
Alright, I'm about to share with you how the Cornetto Love Machine works.


You will be brought to this page where all the matchmaking is about to begin.
If this is your first time, click on the Hook your friend up.
Friends you've hooked up is when you wanted to check how many votes you get for your matchmaking.


Now, which male and female friends you think has the chemistry or whom you know they both love each other but they both are way toooo shy to express their feelings. So this is the right time for YOU to type away their name on this love box.
Once you have already decided on whom you want them to be together, their name and profile picture will appear.


Oh yes, their name will appear on the box not too worry. I erased their name.


Once Submit, type all of your friends name to vote for whom you have already matchmake them like the picture below.


Once you are done, the final step is to............


Send To Friends and share the love.


YOU KNOW WHAT IS THE AMAZING PART ABOUT YOU PAIRING YOUR FRIENDS UP IS THAT......................

YOU

COULD

WIN

A

BRAND

NEW

iPad!

Isn't it great? You help your friend to find their soulmates and that is the nicest thing that a human being could ever do. But hope it's not sabotage!! haha. But seriously, hook your friend and get a new iPad? Awesome man! In order to get the iPad YOU need to get MANY A LOT MORE VOTES from your friends.

So what are you waiting for start now!!


SHARE THE LOVE, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment