About Me

My photo
I am a super mommy and a loving wife. I enjoy blogging about my life. People say I don't look like my age as in I look way too young like 18? I enjoy every single moment. The good, the bad, the ugly, the inspiring, the not-so-glamorous moments and I THANK GOD I got through it all.

Wednesday 4 April 2012

What's for my laundry today?? KIDS CLOTHES!!! I always separates my kids clothes from adults clothes. I just bought Fab Lavender detergent with pride!! Haha! When I love something I will put it with all my heart. Just bought FAB Lavender detergent and I can't wait to start my laundry!


The smell of FAB Lavender is just so relaxing that is just so refreshing.

A big pile of Eva's clothes. My uncle passed all her daughter clothes to Eva! Thank you Uncle!
My favourite part of doing the laundry is when it is time to hang the clothes! Grateful for the lingering sweet smell of lavender. It has a fresh, floral scent and is suitable for both indoor and outdoor drying and for both hand and machine washing.
Have you join Fab Lovender Moment Contest? Not yet? You have got until 27th April 2012 to join in the contest just by joining in the discussion. The more you comment, like, or share, the higher your chances of winning great prizes!

Meet Lovender Mommy Bloggers. I love all their blog post. Super interesting!!! Awesome go check it out!
Want to know more about Fab Lovender Moment Contest click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment