About Me

My photo
I am a super mommy and a loving wife. I enjoy blogging about my life. People say I don't look like my age as in I look way too young like 18? I enjoy every single moment. The good, the bad, the ugly, the inspiring, the not-so-glamorous moments and I THANK GOD I got through it all.

Monday 5 March 2012

Be The Face of Hakubi White 2012

I've join this Hakubi Facebook contest to be The Face of Hakubi White 2012. What makes me want to join is that I could win $3000 and be the Face of Hakubi White 2012. I know that they prefer chinese because they are fair, but I just join anyway since I've got nothing to lose.


If you have the flaws or have what it takes, join this contest now.
You can also go to their Facebook Page at http://www.facebook.com/SatoHukubi.

This is just what it looks like. Do vote for me.

I need all your votes and I give my efforts and my everything to what Hakubi wants.
                                VOTE FOR ME.


IF I WIN $3000, FIRST THING FIRST,

I WILL SPLIT THE MONEY EQUALLY AMONG MY KIDS AND DEPOSIT INTO THEIR SAVING ACCOUNT AND SOME OF IT I INVEST ON SOMETHING WORTH IT.




No comments:

Post a Comment