About Me

My photo
I am a super mommy and a loving wife. I enjoy blogging about my life. People say I don't look like my age as in I look way too young like 18? I enjoy every single moment. The good, the bad, the ugly, the inspiring, the not-so-glamorous moments and I THANK GOD I got through it all.

Saturday 17 March 2012

Saturday Mini Laundry!

My Saturday today has been one lazy Saturday which I am so lazy to do anything like doing the house chores but one very chores that I can't run away is doing the laundry so I thought today I will wash all the clothes little by little.
Yeah! Happy using FAB Lavender!



With Freshness of Lavender!
Eversince I introduced FAB Lavender to my mom and aunt they already start buying and use FAB Lavender detergent.

My clothes just smells of Lavender and it's just so refreshing and I added a small amount of softener.
I take a peep just to see how it looks.


This is my favourite sweet delicacy. After doing all those laundry just sit back and relax eating my Polvoron Cookies and Cream with my KOI Extra Large with extra pearl.

No comments:

Post a Comment