About Me

My photo
I am a super mommy and a loving wife. I enjoy blogging about my life. People say I don't look like my age as in I look way too young like 18? I enjoy every single moment. The good, the bad, the ugly, the inspiring, the not-so-glamorous moments and I THANK GOD I got through it all.

Tuesday 6 March 2012

Fab Lovender Moments


Now you can join FAB at their Facebook Page and join in the Lovender Moments where you can ask me and other 2 awesome mommies whatever questions you've been wanting to know or join in the discussion.


Get to know a little about me and join my discussion.


Fab will be giving away amazing exciting prizes like 1x Trip for 4 to Australia to visit a real lavender field worth USD$2000 to the highest points. So the more you comment, like or share the higher chances you could win. 

So what are you waiting for? Join in my discussion on Family Fun For Everyone.










No comments:

Post a Comment