About Me

My photo
I am a super mommy and a loving wife. I enjoy blogging about my life. People say I don't look like my age as in I look way too young like 18? I enjoy every single moment. The good, the bad, the ugly, the inspiring, the not-so-glamorous moments and I THANK GOD I got through it all.

Wednesday 14 March 2012

FAB Laveder to the Rescue!

It's fun to let my kids play with painting but it's not fun when washing their clothes and the stain is still there. BUT! GUESS WHAT! THIS TIME! IT'S DOUBLE THE FUN! I let my kids get all messy have fun and I have fun too doing the laundries just by using FAB Lavender detergent.
Starting to get all messy!

Eva just love hand painting.


Eva you may dirty your clothes, Mommy won't get mad.

Look at my boy Ervan, all so messy with paint all over!



<><>
Happy playing face painting! Too excited!

So here's what Eva's clothes before washing.
FAB Lavender Detergent removes all the stains and now it's all freshly clean.
Taddaa!! I was very happy with the result. FAB Lavender detergent just work great till I washed all my pillows and my kids pillows too!
This is my pillow after washing using Fab Lavender.
My kids Barney pillow and bolster after washing using Fab Lavender detergent. See even the colors look more vibrant.

Alright I must honestly says that this is Eva favorite pillow and bolster since she was a baby. Before using Fab Lavender detergent it is not as white like a brand new and the fragrance doesn't even last long eventhough when using the softener. But here is the result after using Fab Lavender detergent even my daughter says her pillow and bolster smells nice.

As you can see everything looks so fresh, clean and feels so heavenly.



 
Eversince washing my clothes and others using FAB Lavender detergent I love doing my laundries without having feeling grumpy or lazy. You know how nerve wrecking it is when it is not up to your standard. I just love Fab Lavender! No detergent works great like Fab Lavender. You should try it to believe it!













No comments:

Post a Comment