About Me

My photo
I am a super mommy and a loving wife. I enjoy blogging about my life. People say I don't look like my age as in I look way too young like 18? I enjoy every single moment. The good, the bad, the ugly, the inspiring, the not-so-glamorous moments and I THANK GOD I got through it all.

Sunday 4 March 2012

Movie Date

A few days ago my husband and I went to watch late night movie watching the The Devil Inside. The Devil Inside is one awesome movie I must say but my husband disagree with me. haha. The movie is all about exorcism but it's not like what you think, I know you are thinking about The Exorcist or The Exorcism of Emily Rose right??? or Paranormal Acitivity? But this one is one good movie.


This is the first movie I covered my ears thorughout the whole movie and GUESS WHAT! The whole row besides me is not occupied so I was Oh Man! I don't want any hand to be holding on to my cup or seeing a lady with long hair sitting quietly facing down. I was thinking of watching it again but I just scared I can't get myself to sleep during the night.


I am just too scared to share the thriller or post some photos of the movie.


Lots of Love,


Nurul
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment