About Me

My photo
I am a super mommy and a loving wife. I enjoy blogging about my life. People say I don't look like my age as in I look way too young like 18? I enjoy every single moment. The good, the bad, the ugly, the inspiring, the not-so-glamorous moments and I THANK GOD I got through it all.

Monday 12 March 2012

Sunday with Husband

Had a great Sunday with my husband. It's been such a long time since I went out with him riding his bike. I love when he is driving or riding. I love the thrill and excitement.


My husband bought some clay for his new project and we went to Courts and Giant to buy a new oven for the clay to bake. After that we head to Tampines and I was thinking of getting at Cash Converters since we are not using it for food but WE CHANGED OUR MIND!! I WAS LIKE OH MY GAAWWD!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?IT WAS SO HORRIBLE! I'M NOT GOING TO CONTINUE BUT TAKE A LOOK AT THIS!!! I FOUND THIS! BRAND NEW VCD! Many of the DVD'S at home are all gone!
THOMAS AND FRIENDS VCD AND BARNEY AND FRIENDS VCD
ERVAN AND EVA'S FAVOURITE SHOW.


That's all we bought at Cash Converters and after which we went to Tampines 1 and browsing for the kids stuff especially for Baby Erron Luth. We had dinner at Toast Box.

My husband had Chicken Curry with rice meal which include Barley drink. *Request to changed for other drink but can't.*


I had Mee Rebus meal which include Barley drink.

I had a lovely Sunday with my dearest husband eventhough just for like 8 hours going out with just the 2 of us I mis my dear kids at home. But I really enjoy my day with all the laughter, talking and imagining beyond our world. Hope to have a great week ahead.

My husband just love to make funny faces!! I HATE IT!! BUT I LOVE IT!!



I DON'T  LIKE TAKING PICTURES!

I KNOW YOU ARE TAKING MY PICTURE RIGHT??

I don't like to drink Barley but I love to eat the Barley seed!

MY BLUSHER IS LIKE TOO DAMN THICK MAN!




1 comment:

  1. Can I live with you in India and China please?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete