About Me

My photo
I am a super mommy and a loving wife. I enjoy blogging about my life. People say I don't look like my age as in I look way too young like 18? I enjoy every single moment. The good, the bad, the ugly, the inspiring, the not-so-glamorous moments and I THANK GOD I got through it all.

Sunday 4 March 2012

I AM THE LUCKY GIRL!

Oh my god! I am the one lucky girl who is the grand winner for FreshLook's 12 Looks of Christmas.





THANK YOU FRESHLOOK!!!

When I see my name there, I was like so shocked that I stared at the screen for a few seconds to double confirm and check if there is any girl by the same name as me. I never ever win a grand prize in my entire life.


Want to know the Grand Prize?



I AM JUST TOO HAPPY THAT I AM SO SPEECHLESS!

Thank you again FreshLook!

Want to know more about FreshLook Cosmetic Contact Lenses check them out at




No comments:

Post a Comment