About Me

My photo
I am a super mommy and a loving wife. I enjoy blogging about my life. People say I don't look like my age as in I look way too young like 18? I enjoy every single moment. The good, the bad, the ugly, the inspiring, the not-so-glamorous moments and I THANK GOD I got through it all.

Saturday 10 March 2012

FAB LAVENDER!

Introducing the new Fab Lavender, with the long lasting lavender fragrance and with just one wash it makes my clothes or whatever that colour is white even whiter. What I love about Fab Lavender is that I don't have a hardtime doing my laundries because it can removes all the stubborn stains and do you know that from my bedroom I could smell the Fab Lavender detergent. Isn't it wonderful it's like aromatherapy.

Fab Lavender


Look what's on that shelf? FAB Detergent with different kinds of purposes.
After using the Fab Lavender detergent. I want to show you how amazing it is.
My colorful flowery blanket looks much more vibrant and my white bedsheet looks like a brand new white bedsheet.


Now my whole bed smells of Fab Lavender which can also helps my whole family sleep at ease. Its just so incredible that the smell stays on even when its dried.

I will share with you my journey with Fab Lavender and more photos for you to see before and after pictures!!





No comments:

Post a Comment